Warning. Content in this video might make you laugh uncontrollably.
Just a day after Apple released iTunes 9.0.3 update they have now released a new iPhone OS which seems to have a addressed few minor bug fixes and improved the accuracy of the battery meeter on the iPhone 3GS. To get the update right now click on your iPhone under the Device section in iTunes and click the “Update” button.
Update: Looks like there is a pretty nasty MP4 Tiff remote code execution security issues that is fixed by this update. Therefore I strongly recommend that you upgrade ASAP. (Source: Neowin The real reason Apple updated the iPhone OS)
Update2: Here is the official Apple article about the security issues. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4013
Make a device that is ok and then just use lots of positive word… again… and again… and again… until people believe you that its the best thing they have ever seen.
Apple has release iTunes 9.0.3 for upgrade.
Here is a run down of the new features/fixes.
iTunes 9.0.3 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
- iTunes no longer ignores your "Remember password for purchases" setting.
- Addresses problems with syncing some Smart Playlists and Podcasts with iPod.
- Resolves a problem recognizing when iPod is connected.
- Addresses issues that affect stability and performance.
iTunes 9 comes with many new features and improvements, including:
- An improved look and feel, including a new Column Browser for easily browsing your artists or albums, movies, TV shows, and more.
- iTunes Store has a brand new look, with improved navigation for quick and easy exploration.
- iTunes LP and iTunes Extras create unique experiences that feature exclusive interviews, videos, photos, and more — available with select album and movie purchases on the iTunes Store.
- Home Sharing helps you manage your family’s iTunes collection between computers in your home. iTunes can automatically transfer new purchases, or you can choose just the items you want.
- Genius Mixes are created for you by iTunes and play songs from your library that go great together.
- iPod and iPhone syncing now allows you to organize your iPhone and iPod touch home screens directly in iTunes. Syncing is now also more flexible, allowing you to sync individual artists, genres, or TV show and Podcast episodes.
- iTunes U items are now organized into their own section in your iTunes library.
- Sync with iPod nano (5th generation), iPod classic (Fall 2009), and iPod touch (Fall 2009).
- iTunes 9 also includes many other improvements, such as HE-AAC encoding and playback, more flexibility with Smart Playlists rules, simpler organization of your media files inside an iTunes Media folder, and more.
Ok. So I have also seen the same version using an iPhone but its still funny.
Source: iPad v. A Rock